Post Views: 31
Apartment Rent In Sanepa Lalitpur
Loking for Apartment Rent In Sanepa Lalitpur ?
are you searching for Apartment Rent In Sanepa Lalitpur ?
- Location: Sanepa स्थान: सानेपा
- Road: 20 feet pitched बाटो: २० फिट
- Floor: 7th तला: सातौं
- Face: North – East मोहोडा: उत्तर – पुर्व
- Type: Fully Furnished किसिम: फर्निश
- Price: $ 1,100 per month मुल्य: ११०० डलर प्रती महिना
Short Details :
a fully furnished apartment having 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen dinning is on rent at Sanepa lalitpur. For more details and visit please call on 9851132469 – 9801132469 – 9823111377.
Floor details :
7th Floor: 1 attached bed room, 2 none attached bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen dinning, 1 common toilet bathroom.
Additional Features :
Car parking space available, full furnished, all facilities available.
Lalitpur, also known as Patan, is a city in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal, located just south of the capital, Kathmandu. It is a popular residential area for both locals and expats, with a range of housing options available, including apartments for rent.
If you’re looking for an apartment to rent in Lalitpur, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are some tips to help you find the right apartment:
- Determine your budget: The cost of living in Nepal can vary depending on the location and type of housing you choose. Before you start your search, it’s important to determine your budget and how much you can afford to spend on rent.
- Check the location: Lalitpur is a large city with many different neighborhoods. Consider which areas you would like to live in and which are most convenient for your work, school or other activities.
- Check the size and amenities: When searching for an apartment, it’s important to consider the size and amenities that are important to you. Do you need a one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment? Do you need parking, laundry facilities or a balcony?
- Look for a reputable landlord or property management company: It’s important to work with a reputable landlord or property management company to ensure that your apartment is well-maintained and any issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Check for safety and security features: Safety and security should be a top priority when choosing an apartment. Look for apartments with secure entrances, good lighting, and well-maintained locks.
Once you have a clear idea of what you’re looking for, you can begin your search for an apartment in Lalitpur. There are a few different ways to find available apartments for rent, including:
- Online listings: You can search for apartments on popular real estate websites or classifieds websites, such as Hamrobazar.com, NepBay.com, or 99acres.com.
- Local real estate agents: Many real estate agents in Lalitpur specialize in helping renters find apartments. You can search for agents online or ask for recommendations from locals.
- Word of mouth: You can also ask friends or colleagues in Lalitpur for recommendations on apartments for rent or for referrals to landlords or real estate agents.
When you find an apartment that you’re interested in, be sure to schedule a viewing before signing a lease. This will give you a chance to see the apartment in person and ask any questions you may have about the rental agreement, utilities, or other details. With a little patience and research, you can find a comfortable and affordable apartment in Lalitpur that meets your needs.
May it be your question!
Q: How long will it take to sell my home, land or apartment?
A: Once the house, land or apartment is on the market, it may take anywhere from two to eight weeks to sell. However if the market is fairly hot, a seller could see their house off the market within a week. On the flip side, if there is a lull in the market or issues arise such as negotiation, lack of exposure, or house conditions then the property can sit on the market for months/years too.
Q: What is the selling price of my home, land or apartment?
A: The selling price of a house, land or apartment fluctuates depending on multiple factors. The most common ones are the neighborhood and what similar-sized houses are currently selling for. Also, look at the age and condition. Do major repairs need to be done? If so, that might lower the property. And again, the market matters. Like everything else, home prices vary depending on supply and demand.
Click on below link For Video
Click on similar properties:-
Our Office Location
Nayabazar, Gitanjali chowk
Phone: 9851132469 / 9801132469 / 9851241124 / 9823111377
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org