Post Views: 76
House rent in Naxal
are you searching to House rent in Naxal ?
- Location: Naxal स्थान: नक्साल
- Road: 12 feet pitched बाटो: १२ फिट पिच
- Face: South मोहोडा: दक्षिण
- Land area: 0-7-2-0 जग्गा क्षेत्रफल: साढे ७ आना
- Floor: 3.5 तला: साढे ३ तले
- Type: Flat किसिम: फ्लाट
- Price: Rs 1,65,000 Per month मुल्य: रु १ लाख ६५ हजार प्रती महिना
Short Details :
a 3.5 floors house having land area 0f 7 and half ana facing south, 12 feet pitched road is on rent at naxal. for more details and visit please call on 9851132469 – 9801132469 – 9823111377.
नक्साल मा साढे ७ आना मा बनेको साढे ३ तले १२ फिट पिच बाटोमा घर भाडामा । संपर्क : ९८५११३२४६९ – ९८०११३२४६९ – ९८२३१११३७७
Floor Wise Room Details :
Ground Floor: 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen dinnin, toilet bathroom.
First Floor: 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen dinnin, toilet bathroom.
Second Floor: 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen dinnin, toilet bathroom.
Top Floor: Big terrace.
Excellent place with big rooms and good neighbors, solar panel available, excellent water supply, melamchi water available for drinking , with 2 – 3 Car and 5 – 6bike parking, kitchen gardening and additional separate toilet available at ground.
Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is a hub for cultural and economic activities. It is a popular destination for tourists and expats, as well as locals who are looking for better job opportunities and education. As a result, the demand for housing in Kathmandu is high, and the cost of renting a house can be relatively expensive. Here is an overview of house rent in Kathmandu.
Factors Affecting House Rent in Kathmandu
The cost of renting a house in Kathmandu depends on various factors such as:
- Location: The location of the house is one of the most significant factors affecting the rent. Houses located in the central part of the city or in posh areas like Bhatbhateni, Naxal, and Sanepa are likely to be more expensive.
- Size: The size of the house is another significant factor that affects the rent. Larger houses with more bedrooms and living spaces are more expensive than smaller houses.
- Amenities: The presence of amenities like parking space, generator backup, and security guards can increase the cost of rent.
- Condition: The condition of the house also affects the rent. Newly constructed houses or those in excellent condition are likely to be more expensive.
House Rent in Different Areas of Kathmandu
- Central Kathmandu: This area includes places like Durbar Marg, Thamel, Lazimpat, and Baluwatar. Rental prices here are generally higher compared to other parts of the city. A small one-bedroom apartment may cost around NPR 25,000-40,000 per month, while a larger apartment with multiple bedrooms and amenities can cost anywhere between NPR 60,000-200,000 per month.
- Suburban Areas: Suburban areas like Jhamsikhel, Sanepa, and Kupondole have become increasingly popular with expats and locals due to their quiet surroundings and proximity to major commercial areas. The rent for a small one-bedroom apartment here may range from NPR 15,000-30,000 per month, while a larger apartment can cost between NPR 40,000-100,000 per month.
- Outer Suburbs: Outer suburban areas like Bhaktapur, Banepa, and Dhulikhel are relatively less expensive compared to central Kathmandu and suburban areas. The rent for a small one-bedroom apartment here may range from NPR 8,000-20,000 per month, while a larger apartment can cost between NPR 25,000-50,000 per month.
Tips for Renting a House in Kathmandu
- Look for houses in areas that are well-connected to your workplace or educational institution.
- Always visit the property and inspect it thoroughly before signing the agreement.
- Negotiate the rent and terms of the agreement with the landlord.
- Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the rental agreement before signing it.
- Take pictures of the property before moving in to avoid any disputes later.
House rent in Kathmandu can be expensive, especially in central areas of the city. However, by considering the above factors, you can find a suitable house that fits your budget and meets your needs. Always make sure to do your research, inspect the property, and negotiate the rent and terms of the agreement before signing the rental agreement.
Click on below link For Video
Click on similar properties:-
Our Office Location
Nayabazar, Gitanjali chowk
Phone: 9851132469 / 9801132469 / 9851241124 / 9823111377
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com