Post Views: 35
Office space rent in Balkumari
Loking for Office space rent in Balkumari ?
are you searching for Office space rent in Balkumari ?
- Location: Balkumari स्थान: बालकुमारी
- Road: 20 feet pitched बाटो: २० फिट
- Floor: 3rd and 4th तला: तेस्रो र चौंथो
- Face: East मोहोडा: पुर्व
- Type: Office Space किसिम: अफिश स्पेश
- Price: Rs 90,000 Per Month मुल्य: रु ९० हजार प्रती महिना
Short Details :
1400 SqFt office space rent in balkumari lalitpur. For more details and visit please call on 9851132469 – 9801132469 – 9823111377.
Floor details :
3rd Floor: 1400 SqFt open space.
4th Floor: 1400 SqFt open space.
Additional Features :
Parking space available.
The real estate sector in Nepal has been growing steadily in recent years, with increased investment in residential and commercial properties. The future of the real estate sector in Nepal looks promising due to several reasons:
- Growing population and urbanization: The population of Nepal is growing rapidly, and the trend towards urbanization is increasing. This has led to a high demand for housing and commercial properties, especially in major cities like Kathmandu and Lalitpur.
- Increasing disposable income: With a growing economy and rising incomes, more people are able to afford better quality housing and commercial properties. This has led to a shift in demand towards higher-end properties, creating opportunities for real estate developers.
- Government policies and initiatives: The Nepalese government has taken several steps to encourage investment in the real estate sector, including the provision of tax incentives and the creation of a favorable investment climate. This has led to increased investment from both domestic and foreign investors.
- Infrastructure development: Infrastructure development, such as the expansion of highways and the development of new airports and transportation systems, is creating new opportunities for real estate development in Nepal.
Overall, the future of the real estate sector in Nepal looks bright. While there may be challenges, such as bureaucratic procedures and land acquisition issues, the growing demand for housing and commercial properties, coupled with government support and favorable economic conditions, suggest that the real estate sector will continue to grow in the coming years.
May it be your question!
Q: How long will it take to sell my home, land or apartment?
A: Once the house, land or apartment is on the market, it may take anywhere from two to eight weeks to sell. However if the market is fairly hot, a seller could see their house off the market within a week. On the flip side, if there is a lull in the market or issues arise such as negotiation, lack of exposure, or house conditions then the property can sit on the market for months/years too.
Q: What is the selling price of my home, land or apartment?
A: The selling price of a house, land or apartment fluctuates depending on multiple factors. The most common ones are the neighborhood and what similar-sized houses are currently selling for. Also, look at the age and condition. Do major repairs need to be done? If so, that might lower the property. And again, the market matters. Like everything else, home prices vary depending on supply and demand.
Click on below link For Video
Click on similar properties:-
Our Office Location
Nayabazar, Gitanjali chowk
Phone: 9851132469 / 9801132469 / 9851241124 / 9823111377
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org